We are a specialized IP boutique with a very client-oriented approach. Our mission is to provide the best, most modern and cost-effective legal services for domestic and international clients. We share a passion for intellectual property and business and we strive to offer high quality and tailored solutions to our clients.TEAM
We operate in the field of Intellectual Property by providing assistance to companies and individuals for the development, acquisition, exploitation and protection of Intellectual Property rights such as trademarks, domain names, geographical indications and designations of origin, designs, patents, know-how and trade secrets.ACTIVITY
WORK WITH US
BCIP attaches the utmost importance to the selection and training of new lawyers to be included in the firm. The objective of the Firm is to maintain a dynamic, close-knit and motivated work group that pays the utmost attention to customer needs and guarantees excellent results. BCIP periodically offers internship opportunities for university students and undergraduates who are citizens of the European Union.
Those interested in applying should send a short letter of presentation and their curriculum vitae to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org after having read the information on the processing of personal data present on this website.
OUR SELECTION OF #IPNEWS AND ARTICLES OF THE WEEK
- Can an NFT infringe one's own trade mark rights? Yes, says Rome Court of First Instance
- Artificial intelligence at the EUIPO
- In Defense of Patentability of Mathematical Formulas and Relationships
- H&M Facing New Lawsuit Over “Misleading” Marketing of “Conscious” Collection
- Court Sides With Condé Nast, Orders Drake, 21 Savage to Pull Vogue Cover Promo
- Louis Vuitton, Sandra Ling Wind Down Trademark Suit Amid Rise in Upcycling Cases
- Naming Inventors on a Patent Application May Be More Important than You Think
- U.S. Supreme Court Rejects Bristol Myers Cancer-Drug Patent Fight With Gilead
- Adobe Just Held a Bunch of Colors Hostage
- Metaverse And NFTs Provide Improved Intellectual Property Protections For Brands