We are a specialized IP boutique with a very client-oriented approach. Our mission is to provide the best, most modern and cost-effective legal services for domestic and international clients. We share a passion for intellectual property and business and we strive to offer high quality and tailored solutions to our clients.TEAM
We operate in the field of Intellectual Property by providing assistance to companies and individuals for the development, acquisition, exploitation and protection of Intellectual Property rights such as trademarks, domain names, geographical indications and designations of origin, designs, patents, know-how and trade secrets.ACTIVITY
WORK WITH US
BCIP attaches the utmost importance to the selection and training of new lawyers to be included in the firm. The objective of the Firm is to maintain a dynamic, close-knit and motivated work group that pays the utmost attention to customer needs and guarantees excellent results. BCIP periodically offers internship opportunities for university students and undergraduates who are citizens of the European Union.
Those interested in applying should send a short letter of presentation and their curriculum vitae to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org after having read the information on the processing of personal data present on this website.
OUR SELECTION OF #IPNEWS AND ARTICLES OF THE WEEK
- Copyright protection of fictional characters: is it possible? How far can it go?
- Companies Like Amazon Cannot Escape Trademark Infringement Liability Simply Because They're Not the Seller, Says CJEU Advisor
- Marc Jacobs Denies Infringement, argues that Nirvana Case is Barred by Courtney Love's Involvement
- The implementation in France of the EU Directive relating to trade marks
- ‘Day day up’ trade mark case and two English systems in China
- Facebook removes controversial Tory advert on copyright grounds
- AG Bobek suggests broadening possibility to submit new arguments and evidence before General Court in trade mark opposition proceedings
- Paris Court Grants Anti-Anti-Suit Injunction in IPCom v. Lenovo
- Clarivate acquires IP case law data company Darts-ip
- In UK, more than half of fake good purchases are deliberate