We are a specialized IP boutique with a very client-oriented approach. Our mission is to provide the best, most modern and cost-effective legal services for domestic and international clients. We share a passion for intellectual property and business and we strive to offer high quality and tailored solutions to our clients.TEAM
We operate in the field of Intellectual Property by providing assistance to companies and individuals for the development, acquisition, exploitation and protection of Intellectual Property rights such as trademarks, domain names, geographical indications and designations of origin, designs, patents, know-how and trade secrets.ACTIVITY
WORK WITH US
BCIP attaches the utmost importance to the selection and training of new lawyers to be included in the firm. The objective of the Firm is to maintain a dynamic, close-knit and motivated work group that pays the utmost attention to customer needs and guarantees excellent results. BCIP periodically offers internship opportunities for university students and undergraduates who are citizens of the European Union.
Those interested in applying should send a short letter of presentation and their curriculum vitae to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org after having read the information on the processing of personal data present on this website.
OUR SELECTION OF #IPNEWS AND ARTICLES OF THE WEEK
- Golden Globe statuette 2018 denied copyright protection in the US
- Milkcrate Athletics Says adidas is Infringing its Trademarks Again, Following 2019 Settlement
- L'AS Roma firma un accordo di partnership da 36 milioni di euro con la società di blockchain DigitalBits
- The Counterfeit Landscape is Changing in the E-Commerce Era, and Marketplace Sites Are Coming Under the Microscope
- Searches for “Replicas” May Be Down, but Fashion and Luxury Brands Are Still Being Targeted
- Al via la procedura di infrazione contro l'Italia e altri 20 paesi sul copyright
- Choreographer JaQuel Knight, Logitech to Help Creators Copyright Viral TikTok Dances
- Diritto d’autore, cambiano le regole: multe in arrivo per le violazioni via Telegram & co
- Facebook teams up with French anti-piracy association on copyright
- Brazilian skateboarder Rayssa Leal returns home from Olympics to 'Little Fairy' trademark surprise