We are a specialized IP boutique with a very client-oriented approach. Our mission is to provide the best, most modern and cost-effective legal services for domestic and international clients. We share a passion for intellectual property and business and we strive to offer high quality and tailored solutions to our clients.TEAM
We operate in the field of Intellectual Property by providing assistance to companies and individuals for the development, acquisition, exploitation and protection of Intellectual Property rights such as trademarks, domain names, geographical indications and designations of origin, designs, patents, know-how and trade secrets.ACTIVITY
WORK WITH US
BCIP attaches the utmost importance to the selection and training of new lawyers to be included in the firm. The objective of the Firm is to maintain a dynamic, close-knit and motivated work group that pays the utmost attention to customer needs and guarantees excellent results. BCIP periodically offers internship opportunities for university students and undergraduates who are citizens of the European Union.
Those interested in applying should send a short letter of presentation and their curriculum vitae to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org after having read the information on the processing of personal data present on this website.
OUR SELECTION OF #IPNEWS AND ARTICLES OF THE WEEK
- Burberry Wins Preliminary Injunction Against Baneberry at Suzhou, China’s Intermediate People’s Court for Trademark Infringement:
- As LVMH’s Bernard Arnault Looks to SPACs, What are the Key Legal Issues at Play?:
- Protecting Designs: Considerations for the Fashion Industry Post-Brexit:
- Here we draw again: the never-ending debate around street art and its removal:
- Five considerations for the transposition and application of Article 17 of the DSM Directive:
- Pharma firm loses patent suit to stop generic HIV drug:
- Europe hints at patent grab from Big Pharma:
- PNC Sues Plaid Over Alleged Trademark Infringement:
- Teledentistry.com Partners with UNLV to Provide Patent-Pending Model of Uberized Teledentistry Services:
- Chanel is Suing an Accessories Company Over Jewelry Made from Authentic Logo-Bearing Buttons;