We are a specialized IP boutique with a very client-oriented approach. Our mission is to provide the best, most modern and cost-effective legal services for domestic and international clients. We share a passion for intellectual property and business and we strive to offer high quality and tailored solutions to our clients.TEAM
We operate in the field of Intellectual Property by providing assistance to companies and individuals for the development, acquisition, exploitation and protection of Intellectual Property rights such as trademarks, domain names, geographical indications and designations of origin, designs, patents, know-how and trade secrets.ACTIVITY
WORK WITH US
BCIP attaches the utmost importance to the selection and training of new lawyers to be included in the firm. The objective of the Firm is to maintain a dynamic, close-knit and motivated work group that pays the utmost attention to customer needs and guarantees excellent results. BCIP periodically offers internship opportunities for university students and undergraduates who are citizens of the European Union.
Those interested in applying should send a short letter of presentation and their curriculum vitae to the e-mail address email@example.com after having read the information on the processing of personal data present on this website.
Our Selection of #IPNEWS and Articles of the Week
- Why you should care about trade secrets and how to protect them: https://www.bizjournals.com/tampabay/news/2019/04/12/why-you-should-care-about-trade-secrets-and-how-to.html
- Clothing Line’s Vulgar Name Tests Supreme Court on Trademark Rights: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-04-12/clothing-line-s-vulgar-name-tests-high-court-on-trademark-rights
- The Beatles music company challenges counterfeiters in court: https://www.worldipreview.com/news/the-beatles-music-company-challenges-counterfeiters-in-court-17799
- LG Will Attempt to Make the Future of Smartphones Rollable, Not Foldable, According to Latest Trademark Filings: https://wccftech.com/lg-rollable-smartphones-trademark-filing/
- Iceland loses EU trademark following government intervention: http://www.ippromagazine.com/ippromagazinenews/article.php?article_id=6652
- Barbarians at the Gate: AI and Copyright on a Collision Course: http://www.econtentmag.com/Articles/Editorial/Industry-Insights/Barbarians-at-the-Gate-AI-and-Copyright-on-a-Collision-Course-131012.htm
- China Evolves From ‘Copier’ to ‘Innovator,’ Posing Serious Threat, Experts Say: https://www.theepochtimes.com/china-evolves-from-copier-to-innovator-posing-a-serious-threat-say-experts_2879572.html
- Digital dilemma: Japan flirts with overly aggressive online copyright law: https://japantoday.com/category/crime/digital-dilemma-japan-flirts-with-overly-aggressive-online-copyright-law
- Patent Eligibility of Medical Diagnostic Inventions: Where Are We Now, and Where Are We Headed?: https://www.ipwatchdog.com/2019/04/14/patent-eligibility-of-medical-diagnostics-inventions-where-are-we-now-and-where-is-there-to-go/id=108263/
- WIPO Launches State-of-the-Art Artificial Intelligence-Based Image Search Tool for Brands: http://www.ag-ip-news.com/news.aspx?id=50906&lang=en