We are a specialized IP boutique with a very client-oriented approach. Our mission is to provide the best, most modern and cost-effective legal services for domestic and international clients. We share a passion for intellectual property and business and we strive to offer high quality and tailored solutions to our clients.TEAM
We operate in the field of Intellectual Property by providing assistance to companies and individuals for the development, acquisition, exploitation and protection of Intellectual Property rights such as trademarks, domain names, geographical indications and designations of origin, designs, patents, know-how and trade secrets.ACTIVITY
WORK WITH US
BCIP attaches the utmost importance to the selection and training of new lawyers to be included in the firm. The objective of the Firm is to maintain a dynamic, close-knit and motivated work group that pays the utmost attention to customer needs and guarantees excellent results. BCIP periodically offers internship opportunities for university students and undergraduates who are citizens of the European Union.
Those interested in applying should send a short letter of presentation and their curriculum vitae to the e-mail address email@example.com after having read the information on the processing of personal data present on this website.
OUR SELECTION OF #IPNEWS AND ARTICLES OF THE WEEK
- Why It’s Time to Board the PCT Train: The Benefits of Filing U.S. Patent Applications via the PCT First: https://www.ipwatchdog.com/2020/11/22/time-board-pct-train-benefits-filing-us-patent-applications-via-pct-first/id=127518/;
- New York Times Sues TIME Magazine Over ‘Times Talks’ Trademark: https://lawandcrime.com/lawsuit/new-york-times-sues-time-magazine-over-times-talks-trademark/;
- Burberry is Suing Rapper “Burberry Jesus” for Trademark Infringement, Dilution: https://www.thefashionlaw.com/burberry-is-suing-rapper-burberry-jesus-for-trademark-infringement-dilution/;
- Mind the gap: Beijing IP Court explains the adverse effect clause of China’s Trade Mark Law: https://ipkitten.blogspot.com/2020/11/mind-gap-beijing-ip-court-explains.html;
- Star Wars author appeals to Disney in fight over royalties: https://www.theguardian.com/books/2020/nov/19/sstar-wars-author-disney-royalties-alan-dean-foster;
- Copyright for Choreography: When is Copying a Dance a Copyright Violation?: https://www.ipwatchdog.com/2020/11/19/copyright-choreography-copying-dance-copyright-violation/id=127455/;
- New EPO study: European patents preferred tool for the commercialisation of inventions developed by Europe's universities and public research organisations: https://www.epo.org/news-events/news/2020/20201124.html;
- Ferrari Loses Race for 250 GTO Trademark: Risks Arising From Non-Use of Registered Trademarks: https://www.iptechblog.com/2020/11/ferrari-loses-race-for-250-gto-trademark-risks-arising-from-non-use-of-registered-trademarks/;