We are a specialized IP boutique with a very client-oriented approach. Our mission is to provide the best, most modern and cost-effective legal services for domestic and international clients. We share a passion for intellectual property and business and we strive to offer high quality and tailored solutions to our clients.TEAM
We operate in the field of Intellectual Property by providing assistance to companies and individuals for the development, acquisition, exploitation and protection of Intellectual Property rights such as trademarks, domain names, geographical indications and designations of origin, designs, patents, know-how and trade secrets.ACTIVITY
WORK WITH US
BCIP attaches the utmost importance to the selection and training of new lawyers to be included in the firm. The objective of the Firm is to maintain a dynamic, close-knit and motivated work group that pays the utmost attention to customer needs and guarantees excellent results. BCIP periodically offers internship opportunities for university students and undergraduates who are citizens of the European Union.
Those interested in applying should send a short letter of presentation and their curriculum vitae to the e-mail address email@example.com after having read the information on the processing of personal data present on this website.
OUR SELECTION OF #IPNEWS AND ARTICLES OF THE WEEK
- Australian Federal Circuit finds literal interpretation of "first approval" in PTE legislation leads to “manifest absurdity”
- SkyKick’s back with a bad faith shocker from the Court of Appeal of England and Wales
- General Court considers ‘PANTA RHEI’ confusingly similar to ‘PANTA RHEI’ despite low similarity of goods
- Nuovo strumento per l’esame delle registrazioni internazionali di disegni e modelli
- Second Circuit Rebukes District Court in Two-Decade Old Patsy’s Pizza Litigation
- The Federal Circuit Must Correct Texas Court’s Misapplication of Copyright Law in SAS Institute Appeal
- Seed Beauty Settles Cases Against KKW, Kylie Jenner Amid Rise in Trade Secret Misappropriation by Acquisition Suits
- Batman Found a New Enemy: Furniture Trademark Registrations
- 1-800 Contacts Names Warby Parker in Keyword Search Suit, Accusing Brand of Also Copying Website Design