We are a specialized IP boutique with a very client-oriented approach. Our mission is to provide the best, most modern and cost-effective legal services for domestic and international clients. We share a passion for intellectual property and business and we strive to offer high quality and tailored solutions to our clients.TEAM
We operate in the field of Intellectual Property by providing assistance to companies and individuals for the development, acquisition, exploitation and protection of Intellectual Property rights such as trademarks, domain names, geographical indications and designations of origin, designs, patents, know-how and trade secrets.ACTIVITY
WORK WITH US
BCIP attaches the utmost importance to the selection and training of new lawyers to be included in the firm. The objective of the Firm is to maintain a dynamic, close-knit and motivated work group that pays the utmost attention to customer needs and guarantees excellent results. BCIP periodically offers internship opportunities for university students and undergraduates who are citizens of the European Union.
Those interested in applying should send a short letter of presentation and their curriculum vitae to the e-mail address email@example.com after having read the information on the processing of personal data present on this website.
OUR SELECTION OF #IPNEWS AND ARTICLES OF THE WEEK
- What if AI wrote this post? – An inquiry into the impact of AI on the creative industries?
- The copyright adventure of two typefaces: Is the Spectral font infringing?
- EC Publishes: Report on Intellectual Property Rights in Third Countries
- Intellectual property: A key ingredient to plant based success?
- Proprietà intellettuale e industriale - Il termine «emmentaler» non può essere tutelato in quanto marchio dell'Unione europea per dei formaggi
- Best of INTA 2023; WTR Industry Award winners revealed; and much more
- Small models, big trouble – Can model cars and buildings infringe trade marks?
- Via Aurelio Saffi, 23
+ 39 02 49 46 8776
Insurance: Tokiomarine HCC – N. HCC19-W0035914 – Ceiling Euro 1.000.000