We are a specialized IP boutique with a very client-oriented approach. Our mission is to provide the best, most modern and cost-effective legal services for domestic and international clients. We share a passion for intellectual property and business and we strive to offer high quality and tailored solutions to our clients.TEAM
We operate in the field of Intellectual Property by providing assistance to companies and individuals for the development, acquisition, exploitation and protection of Intellectual Property rights such as trademarks, domain names, geographical indications and designations of origin, designs, patents, know-how and trade secrets.ACTIVITY
WORK WITH US
BCIP attaches the utmost importance to the selection and training of new lawyers to be included in the firm. The objective of the Firm is to maintain a dynamic, close-knit and motivated work group that pays the utmost attention to customer needs and guarantees excellent results. BCIP periodically offers internship opportunities for university students and undergraduates who are citizens of the European Union.
Those interested in applying should send a short letter of presentation and their curriculum vitae to the e-mail address email@example.com after having read the information on the processing of personal data present on this website.
OUR SELECTION OF #IPNEWS AND ARTICLES OF THE WEEK
- The boot is on the other foot: French Supreme Court reconsiders the notion of informed user
- For the full decision (available only in French): https://www.legifrance.gouv.fr/affichJuriJudi.do?oldAction=rechJuriJudi&idTexte=JURITEXT000038264958&fastReqId=1350727366&fastPos=1.
- GoT season premiere pirated over 54 million times in first 24 hours
- O2 retrieves infringing .company domain
- For the full decision: https://www.wipo.int/amc/en/domains/decisions/text/2019/d20190124.html.
- IP plays a role in decolonising cultural heritage: over 100 experts warn France
- The French Government is Working on Legislation to Ban Destruction of Unsold Fashion
- Can the Fashion Industry Ever Really Be Sustainable?
- For the full 2018 Report by Global Fashion Agenda: https://www.globalfashionagenda.com/publications/#pulseofthefashionindustryreport.
- Gigi Hadid Sued for Posting a Photo on Instagram
- WTR’s round-up of news, developments and insights from across the trademark sphere
- Massive seizure of “Made in China” products in Brindisi