We are a specialized IP boutique with a very client-oriented approach. Our mission is to provide the best, most modern and cost-effective legal services for domestic and international clients. We share a passion for intellectual property and business and we strive to offer high quality and tailored solutions to our clients.TEAM
We operate in the field of Intellectual Property by providing assistance to companies and individuals for the development, acquisition, exploitation and protection of Intellectual Property rights such as trademarks, domain names, geographical indications and designations of origin, designs, patents, know-how and trade secrets.ACTIVITY
WORK WITH US
BCIP attaches the utmost importance to the selection and training of new lawyers to be included in the firm. The objective of the Firm is to maintain a dynamic, close-knit and motivated work group that pays the utmost attention to customer needs and guarantees excellent results. BCIP periodically offers internship opportunities for university students and undergraduates who are citizens of the European Union.
Those interested in applying should send a short letter of presentation and their curriculum vitae to the e-mail address email@example.com after having read the information on the processing of personal data present on this website.
OUR SELECTION OF #IPNEWS AND ARTICLES OF THE WEEK
- US court rules that unlicensed reproduction of NBA players' tattoos in their videogame avatars is not a copyright infringement
- Do Your ‘Home Work’: Keeping Trade Secrets Safe While Working Remotely
- A Print, a “Pajama Dressing” Brand, and a Copyright Lesson in the Age of Instagram
- Innovators Rush to Solve Coronavirus Pandemic While Countries Contemplate Compulsory Licensing
- A Cosmic Copyright Conundrum: ‘Star Trek,’ Space Force, SCOTUS and Blackbeard’s Shipwreck
- What is the Status of Your Fashion-Centric Contracts in the U.S. in the Light of Extensive COVID-19 Delays?
- Sanofi Decision Presents Opportunities to Clear the Patent Thicket for Generic Pharmaceuticals
- German Decision Puts Unified Patent Court Agreement in Jeopardy
- “Panic buying is good for counterfeiters” – warning to food industry over heightened threat
- Olympics Postponed, But Will Retain 'Tokyo 2020' Name