We are a specialized IP boutique with a very client-oriented approach. Our mission is to provide the best, most modern and cost-effective legal services for domestic and international clients. We share a passion for intellectual property and business and we strive to offer high quality and tailored solutions to our clients.TEAM
We operate in the field of Intellectual Property by providing assistance to companies and individuals for the development, acquisition, exploitation and protection of Intellectual Property rights such as trademarks, domain names, geographical indications and designations of origin, designs, patents, know-how and trade secrets.ACTIVITY
WORK WITH US
BCIP attaches the utmost importance to the selection and training of new lawyers to be included in the firm. The objective of the Firm is to maintain a dynamic, close-knit and motivated work group that pays the utmost attention to customer needs and guarantees excellent results. BCIP periodically offers internship opportunities for university students and undergraduates who are citizens of the European Union.
Those interested in applying should send a short letter of presentation and their curriculum vitae to the e-mail address email@example.com after having read the information on the processing of personal data present on this website.
OUR SELECTION OF #IPNEWS AND ARTICLES OF THE WEEK
- A Stylized Word Mark in One Country May Be Too Simple and Common in Another: https://www.ipwatchdog.com/2020/05/23/stylized-word-mark-one-country-may-simple-common-another/id=121845/
- Panasonic joins IP Open Access Declaration against COVID-19: https://www.automotiveworld.com/news-releases/panasonic-joins-ip-open-access-declaration-against-covid-19/
- Patent Rights and Wrongs in the COVID-19 Pandemic: EU and U.S. Approaches to Compulsory Licensing: https://www.ipwatchdog.com/2020/05/19/patent-rights-wrongs-covid-19-pandemic-eu-u-s-approaches-compulsory-licensing/id=121709/
- Manchester United sues Football Manager makers over use of name: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/may/22/manchester-united-sues-football-manager-makers-over-use-of-name
- Copyright Office Says Landmark Piracy Law Needs Fine-Tuning: https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/9388994/copyright-office-says-landmark-piracy-law-needs-fine-tuning
- China Releases the “Plan for Further Implementation of the National Intellectual Property Strategy to Accelerate the Construction of an Intellectual Property Power Country by 2020”: https://www.natlawreview.com/article/china-releases-plan-further-implementation-national-intellectual-property-strategy
- Closer Collaboration between the EUIPO and EURid to Benefit SMEs: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200525005092/en/Closer-Collaboration-EUIPO-EURid-Benefit-SMEs
- INSIGHT: Patent Ruling Begs the Question—What Is a Natural Person? https://news.bloomberglaw.com/tech-and-telecom-law/insight-patent-ruling-begs-the-question-what-is-a-natural-person
- India: IPR In Development Of Software Technology And Industry: https://www.mondaq.com/india/patent/940286/ipr-in-development-of-software-technology-and-industry
- Piaggio Group wins battle against Chinese copy of Vespa Primavera: https://www.campaignindia.in/article/piaggio-group-wins-battle-against-chinese-copy-of-vespa-primavera/461229