We are a specialized IP boutique with a very client-oriented approach. Our mission is to provide the best, most modern and cost-effective legal services for domestic and international clients. We share a passion for intellectual property and business and we strive to offer high quality and tailored solutions to our clients.TEAM
We operate in the field of Intellectual Property by providing assistance to companies and individuals for the development, acquisition, exploitation and protection of Intellectual Property rights such as trademarks, domain names, geographical indications and designations of origin, designs, patents, know-how and trade secrets.ACTIVITY
WORK WITH US
BCIP attaches the utmost importance to the selection and training of new lawyers to be included in the firm. The objective of the Firm is to maintain a dynamic, close-knit and motivated work group that pays the utmost attention to customer needs and guarantees excellent results. BCIP periodically offers internship opportunities for university students and undergraduates who are citizens of the European Union.
Those interested in applying should send a short letter of presentation and their curriculum vitae to the e-mail address email@example.com after having read the information on the processing of personal data present on this website.
OUR SELECTION OF #IPNEWS AND ARTICLES OF THE WEEK
- Magazine Takes Long Shot in ‘Tiger King’ Trademark Tangle: https://news.bloomberglaw.com/ip-law/magazine-takes-long-shot-in-tiger-king-trademark-tangle;
- For The Record™ Granted Patent for Blockchain Verified Recordings: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200803005052/en/Record%E2%84%A2-Granted-Patent-Blockchain-Verified-Recordings;
- Delhi High Court Directs Blocking Of 50 Rogue Websites Using Snapdeal Trademark: https://inc42.com/buzz/delhi-high-court-directs-blocking-of-50-rogue-websites-using-snapdeal-trademark/;
- Hello Kitty hired to spread awareness of new Japanese copyright laws: https://completemusicupdate.com/article/hello-kitty-hired-to-spread-awareness-of-new-japanese-copyright-laws/;
- Yeasayer Drop Copyright Lawsuit Against the Weeknd over "Pray for Me": https://exclaim.ca/music/article/yeasayer_drop_copyright_lawsuit_against_the_weeknd_over_pray_for_me;
- The Risk of trade secret misappropriation during work-from-home arrangements: https://www.bangkokpost.com/business/1963143/the-risk-of-trade-secret-misappropriation-during-work-from-home-arrangements;
- Ex-Google exec sent to prison for stealing robocar secrets: https://nbcmontana.com/news/nation-world/ex-google-exec-sent-to-prison-for-stealing-robocar-secrets;
- Apple Investors Unfazed by China Patent Suit: https://www.barrons.com/articles/apple-stock-investors-unfazed-by-china-patent-suit-51596469591;
- Protecting Intellectual Property with Data Loss Prevention: https://cio.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/digital-security/protecting-intellectual-property-with-data-loss-prevention/77363711;
- Strong Roots: Comparative Analysis of Patent Protection for Plants and Animals: https://www.ipwatchdog.com/2020/08/05/strong-roots-comparative-analysis-patent-protection-animals-plants/id=123649/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Ipwatchdog+%28IPWatchdog.com%29