We are a specialized IP boutique with a very client-oriented approach. Our mission is to provide the best, most modern and cost-effective legal services for domestic and international clients. We share a passion for intellectual property and business and we strive to offer high quality and tailored solutions to our clients.TEAM
We operate in the field of Intellectual Property by providing assistance to companies and individuals for the development, acquisition, exploitation and protection of Intellectual Property rights such as trademarks, domain names, geographical indications and designations of origin, designs, patents, know-how and trade secrets.ACTIVITY
WORK WITH US
BCIP attaches the utmost importance to the selection and training of new lawyers to be included in the firm. The objective of the Firm is to maintain a dynamic, close-knit and motivated work group that pays the utmost attention to customer needs and guarantees excellent results. BCIP periodically offers internship opportunities for university students and undergraduates who are citizens of the European Union.
Those interested in applying should send a short letter of presentation and their curriculum vitae to the e-mail address email@example.com after having read the information on the processing of personal data present on this website.
Our selection of #IPNEWS and articles of the week
1. Christian Louboutin wins bid to protect red sole TM
2. Glen sounds too Scottish
- For a previous analysis on geographical spirituous beverages designation: https://info.legal-patent.com/international-intellectual-property/geographical-word-mark-swabian-glen-whisky-anyone-thinking-scotland/;
3. Two recent decisions on selective distribution and infringement of luxury trademarks from the Court of Milan
- For the full decision in the l’Oreal case, see: https://www.dropbox.com/s/d0a35sgnmq4gwmx/milano19112018%20pdf.pdf?dl=0;
- For the full decision in the Landoll case, see: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ewxqvbd73hdsuu6/milano18122018%20pdf.pdf?dl=0;
4. Apple lost a lawsuit against Pear in the EU
- For the General Court’s full decision (available in English and French): http://curia.europa.eu/juris/document/document.jsf?text=Pear%2BTechnologies%2BLtd&docid=210325&pageIndex=0&doclang=EN&mode=req&dir=&occ=first&part=1&cid=9699291#ctx1
5. After Receiving Infringement Letters Over 4-Stripe Sneaker, Skechers is Suing adidas
6. Austrian Patent Office implements e-filing for trademarks:
- https://euipo.europa.eu/tunnel-web/secure/webdav/guest/document_library/contentPdfs/about_euipo/alicante_news/alicantenews_January_2019_en.pdf (page. 4 of the EUIPN Updates, January 2019);
7. Musicians file class action copyright suit against Sony Music
8. U.S. State Wants to Adopt "Netflix" Model for Paying for Pharmaceuticals
9. Beware of using photographs of Italian (cultural) beauties!
- For the Italian Code of Cultural Heritage and Landscape (Legislative Decree n. 42/2004), see: https://wipolex.wipo.int/en/legislation/details/2491;
10. Domain infringement biggest problem for TM owners
11. The Italian Guardia di FInanza seized more than 15,000 luxury products in Pisa.