We are a specialized IP boutique with a very client-oriented approach. Our mission is to provide the best, most modern and cost-effective legal services for domestic and international clients. We share a passion for intellectual property and business and we strive to offer high quality and tailored solutions to our clients.TEAM
We operate in the field of Intellectual Property by providing assistance to companies and individuals for the development, acquisition, exploitation and protection of Intellectual Property rights such as trademarks, domain names, geographical indications and designations of origin, designs, patents, know-how and trade secrets.ACTIVITY
WORK WITH US
BCIP attaches the utmost importance to the selection and training of new lawyers to be included in the firm. The objective of the Firm is to maintain a dynamic, close-knit and motivated work group that pays the utmost attention to customer needs and guarantees excellent results. BCIP periodically offers internship opportunities for university students and undergraduates who are citizens of the European Union.
Those interested in applying should send a short letter of presentation and their curriculum vitae to the e-mail address email@example.com after having read the information on the processing of personal data present on this website.
OUR SELECTION OF #IPNEWS AND ARTICLES OF THE WEEK
- Harry and Meghan seek global trademark for 'Sussex Royal' brand:
- Microsoft Wins a Patent for an Environmentally Friendly Ocean Floor Artificial Reef Datacenter:
- Fitbit and Garmin are under federal investigation for alleged patent violations:
- Porsche's Latest Patent Is Unlike Anything Else:
- Fashion Nova Responds to Versace Lawsuit with 32 Defenses, 2 Counterclaims and a Vow to Fight:
- Supreme Claims its Alleged Infringement of Another Company's Copyright-Protected Camo Print is "Fair Use":
- Tiffany & Co. and Costco's 7-Year Long Fight Over "Counterfeit" Rings Is One to Watch in 2020:
- Miley Cyrus settles $300 million ‘We Can’t Stop’ copyright infringement lawsuit:
- Can a corporation “own” a color?:
- Sega – Registrato il trademark “Persona 5 Strikers”: