We are a specialized IP boutique with a very client-oriented approach. Our mission is to provide the best, most modern and cost-effective legal services for domestic and international clients. We share a passion for intellectual property and business and we strive to offer high quality and tailored solutions to our clients.TEAM
We operate in the field of Intellectual Property by providing assistance to companies and individuals for the development, acquisition, exploitation and protection of Intellectual Property rights such as trademarks, domain names, geographical indications and designations of origin, designs, patents, know-how and trade secrets.ACTIVITY
WORK WITH US
BCIP attaches the utmost importance to the selection and training of new lawyers to be included in the firm. The objective of the Firm is to maintain a dynamic, close-knit and motivated work group that pays the utmost attention to customer needs and guarantees excellent results. BCIP periodically offers internship opportunities for university students and undergraduates who are citizens of the European Union.
Those interested in applying should send a short letter of presentation and their curriculum vitae to the e-mail address email@example.com after having read the information on the processing of personal data present on this website.
OUR SELECTION OF #IPNEWS AND ARTICLES OF THE WEEK
- La Cassazione sul caso Gucci: la tutela rafforzata del marchio notorio oltre il mero rischio di “confusione”
- H&M Prevails in Almost 25-Year-Long Fight With Adidas Over its Striped Workout Wear
- From Bella and Gigi Hadid to Goop and Virgil Abloh: A Running List of Paparazzi Copyright Suits
- Hugo Boss lost a trademark dispute against Rakuten in Japan
- La CGUE si pronuncia sulla tutela giuridica dei programmi per elaboratore
- Italians froth over Croatia’s Prošek PDO
- Battle of the spiritual and holistic therapists over ‘Archangel Alchemy’ trade mark
- Trademark Board Approves Registration for ‘Republic of London’
- Cher Sues Sonny Bono’s Widow Over Rights to ‘I Got You Babe’
- Chris Brown and Drake sued for copyright infringement