We are a specialized IP boutique with a very client-oriented approach. Our mission is to provide the best, most modern and cost-effective legal services for domestic and international clients. We share a passion for intellectual property and business and we strive to offer high quality and tailored solutions to our clients.TEAM
We operate in the field of Intellectual Property by providing assistance to companies and individuals for the development, acquisition, exploitation and protection of Intellectual Property rights such as trademarks, domain names, geographical indications and designations of origin, designs, patents, know-how and trade secrets.ACTIVITY
WORK WITH US
BCIP attaches the utmost importance to the selection and training of new lawyers to be included in the firm. The objective of the Firm is to maintain a dynamic, close-knit and motivated work group that pays the utmost attention to customer needs and guarantees excellent results. BCIP periodically offers internship opportunities for university students and undergraduates who are citizens of the European Union.
Those interested in applying should send a short letter of presentation and their curriculum vitae to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org after having read the information on the processing of personal data present on this website.
OUR SELECTION OF #IPNEWS AND ARTICLES OF THE WEEK
1. An Italian Court Rules Once and for All to Allow Leonardo da Vinci’s ‘Vitruvian Man’ to Travel to the Louvre, Ending Years of Legal Wrangling2. From Ikea Signage to "Product Bags," a Look at Off-White's Quest to Claim Rights in Quotation Marks
3. General Court: Board of Appeal incorrectly interpreted specification of earlier trademarks
4. EU-China agreement on geographical indications
5. Monopolizing and Monetizing a Color: What is the Value of Tiffany & Co.'s Trademark Blue Hue?
6. Instagram to Test Hiding "Likes" in the U.S. What Does that Mean for Influencers, Brands?
7. Sharon Stone is Suing Rapper Chanel West Coast Over "Sharon Stoned" Song and Video
8. EUROPOL-EUIPO: strengthening cooperation in the fight against IP crime
9. EU – EP Paper: CJEU case law does not expressly exclude the possibility to allow a non -EU Member State to form part of the UPCA
10. Italian Guardia di Finanza seized 4.500 household and school goods.