We are a specialized IP boutique with a very client-oriented approach. Our mission is to provide the best, most modern and cost-effective legal services for domestic and international clients. We share a passion for intellectual property and business and we strive to offer high quality and tailored solutions to our clients.TEAM
We operate in the field of Intellectual Property by providing assistance to companies and individuals for the development, acquisition, exploitation and protection of Intellectual Property rights such as trademarks, domain names, geographical indications and designations of origin, designs, patents, know-how and trade secrets.ACTIVITY
WORK WITH US
BCIP attaches the utmost importance to the selection and training of new lawyers to be included in the firm. The objective of the Firm is to maintain a dynamic, close-knit and motivated work group that pays the utmost attention to customer needs and guarantees excellent results. BCIP periodically offers internship opportunities for university students and undergraduates who are citizens of the European Union.
Those interested in applying should send a short letter of presentation and their curriculum vitae to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org after having read the information on the processing of personal data present on this website.
OUR SELECTION OF #IPNEWS AND ARTICLES OF THE WEEK
- From Gigi Hadid and Nicki Minaj to Versace and Marc Jacobs: A Running List of Paparazzi Copyright Suits
- Message from WIPO DG Gurry on International Day of the World’s Indigenous Peoples
- Steve Madden Says Rothy's Threats of Trade Dress, Patent Infringement Suit Have "Placed a Cloud" Over its Biz
- Olaplex Lands Nearly $100 Million Win in "David v. Goliath" Fight Against L'Oreal
- Levi's and Saint Laurent Have Made Peace Over the Fashion Brand's Allegedly Infringing Pocket Tabs
- Rolex files TM suit against jewellery store over its signage
- Guns N’ Roses settle trademark suit with brewery
- DJ names Cardi B and French Montana in copyright suit
- What Does a Fight Over the Protectability of Banana Costumes Mean for the Fashion Industry?
- Cyndi Lauper settles ‘Kinky Boots’ copyright suit