We are a specialized IP boutique with a very client-oriented approach. Our mission is to provide the best, most modern and cost-effective legal services for domestic and international clients. We share a passion for intellectual property and business and we strive to offer high quality and tailored solutions to our clients.TEAM
We operate in the field of Intellectual Property by providing assistance to companies and individuals for the development, acquisition, exploitation and protection of Intellectual Property rights such as trademarks, domain names, geographical indications and designations of origin, designs, patents, know-how and trade secrets.ACTIVITY
WORK WITH US
BCIP attaches the utmost importance to the selection and training of new lawyers to be included in the firm. The objective of the Firm is to maintain a dynamic, close-knit and motivated work group that pays the utmost attention to customer needs and guarantees excellent results. BCIP periodically offers internship opportunities for university students and undergraduates who are citizens of the European Union.
Those interested in applying should send a short letter of presentation and their curriculum vitae to the e-mail address email@example.com after having read the information on the processing of personal data present on this website.
OUR SELECTION OF #IPNEWS AND ARTICLES OF THE WEEK
- Curbing cultural appropriation in the fashion industry with intellectual property
- Patagonia Does Not Want its Products - Even Authentic Ones - Sold on Amazon
- Teqball: the challenges associated with developing this new sport, the role played by intellectual property (IP) in furthering the company’s ambitions to promote the sport globally and, ultimately, for it to become an Olympic sport.
- The issue of fake replica football kits is growing in the UK and Ireland
- Drake sued for copyright infringement of a beat
- The Katy Perry decision demonstrates that American copyright law is "out of tune in several ways".
- How to Protect Your Trademarks on the Top 6 Social Media Platforms
- YouTube takes copyright law into their own hands with new policy on music infringement
- Some of the reasons why there is now a growing trend for applicants to submit their Chinese trademark through the CNIPA rather than the WIPO.
- The facepalm trademark case in China