We are a specialized IP boutique with a very client-oriented approach. Our mission is to provide the best, most modern and cost-effective legal services for domestic and international clients. We share a passion for intellectual property and business and we strive to offer high quality and tailored solutions to our clients.TEAM
We operate in the field of Intellectual Property by providing assistance to companies and individuals for the development, acquisition, exploitation and protection of Intellectual Property rights such as trademarks, domain names, geographical indications and designations of origin, designs, patents, know-how and trade secrets.ACTIVITY
WORK WITH US
BCIP attaches the utmost importance to the selection and training of new lawyers to be included in the firm. The objective of the Firm is to maintain a dynamic, close-knit and motivated work group that pays the utmost attention to customer needs and guarantees excellent results. BCIP periodically offers internship opportunities for university students and undergraduates who are citizens of the European Union.
Those interested in applying should send a short letter of presentation and their curriculum vitae to the e-mail address email@example.com after having read the information on the processing of personal data present on this website.
OUR SELECTION OF #IPNEWS AND ARTICLES OF THE WEEK
- A Class Action Lawsuit Brought by Artists Against A.I. Companies Adds New Plaintiffs
- India-Pakistan Basmati Dispute Dismissed by Delhi High Court
- A Lawsuit Aimed at Halting the Brauer Museum’s Controversial Deaccessioning Plan Is Dismissed
- 86 million fake items with a value of more than EUR 2 billion detained in the EU in 2022
- The Vespa appearance: Italian Supreme Court considers that its artistic value may preclude trade mark protection (due to substantial value absolute ground)
- U.S. Appeals Court Upholds Injunction for Vans in Case Against MSCHF
- Prosecco: a plant variety or geographical indication? Singapore Court says "both"!
- Pharmaceuticals Eagles Get Blindsided by New Brotherly Shove Trademarks
- Adidas v. Thom Browne: A Timeline of a Trademark Case Over Stripes, Sportswear
- Sequestro di circa 24 mila addobbi natalizi