We are a specialized IP boutique with a very client-oriented approach. Our mission is to provide the best, most modern and cost-effective legal services for domestic and international clients. We share a passion for intellectual property and business and we strive to offer high quality and tailored solutions to our clients.TEAM
We operate in the field of Intellectual Property by providing assistance to companies and individuals for the development, acquisition, exploitation and protection of Intellectual Property rights such as trademarks, domain names, geographical indications and designations of origin, designs, patents, know-how and trade secrets.ACTIVITY
WORK WITH US
BCIP attaches the utmost importance to the selection and training of new lawyers to be included in the firm. The objective of the Firm is to maintain a dynamic, close-knit and motivated work group that pays the utmost attention to customer needs and guarantees excellent results. BCIP periodically offers internship opportunities for university students and undergraduates who are citizens of the European Union.
Those interested in applying should send a short letter of presentation and their curriculum vitae to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org after having read the information on the processing of personal data present on this website.
OUR SELECTION OF #IPNEWS AND ARTICLES OF THE WEEK
- Cloudflare liable for copyright infringement by providing CDN services but not for DNS resolver services
- Inventorship guidance for AI-assisted inventions published by the USPTO
- Marc Jacobs Urges Court to Dismiss TOTE BAG Trademark Lawsuit
- Nike fails to beat opposition to FOOTWARE trademark registration
- From Gigi Hadid to Goop: A Running List of Paparazzi Copyright Lawsuits
- Mango Prevails: Court Supports NFT Art Exhibition in Metaverse - General Court Upholds Yannick Noah's TM Against Non-Use Cancellation Action
- Kat von D in copyright clash over a Miles Davis tattoo
- UK Government prevails in trademark dispute against Windrush Foundation
- Meta’s Escape of Search Patent Lawsuit Undone by Federal Circuit
- Since 2020, Patent Errors Have Decreased by 11.24%