OUR SELECTION OF #IPNEWS AND ARTICLES OF THE WEEK
1. UK Government will introduce a new text and data mining copyright exception in response to AI and IP consultation
2. NUXE vs Hanuxe. Tequila Revolución vs Revolution Vodka
3. Tesla filed a trademark lawsuit against similar trade signs in China
4. Еlectronic cigarette liquids oils are not similar to donuts – DONUT KING lost a dispute in the UK
5. Can love to be a trademark?
6. Bayer withdraws second PI in Nexavar battle against generic drug manufacturers
7. SCOTUS Kicks Patent Eligibility Cases to the Curb in Last Move of the Term
8. Il marchio “Diego Maradona” conteso sul filo del rasoio delle trascrizioni
9. Informativa privacy poco chiara: maxi sanzione a Uber
10. Kim Kardashian Hit With Trademark Lawsuit Over SKKN By Similarly-Named Co.