OUR SELECTION OF #IPNEWS AND ARTICLES OF THE WEEK
- A Court Has Ruled That Banksy Can Keep His Trademarks—and Anonymity—in His Battle With a U.K. Greeting Card Company
- Videosorveglianza: stop del Garante privacy a riconoscimento facciale e occhiali smart. L’Autorità apre istruttorie nei confronti di due Comuni
- Mariah Carey: US singer's application to trademark 'Queen of Christmas' denied
- Can the owner of an artistic work convert it into an NFT for its use in the Metaverse?
- Is use of a sign in commerce in a different form from how it was registered genuine use of that trade mark?
- Austrian Patent Office implements e-filing for trademarks:
- Descendant of Doctor Zhivago author loses copyright court case
- New Lawsuit Hits FTX Endorsers, Amid Evolving Dynamics of Celeb Promotions
- Safety of property can be a legitimate interest for GPS tracking, but the measure must be appropriate and necessary
- DesignEuropa Talks: The Aftermovie