OUR SELECTION OF #IPNEWS AND ARTICLES OF THE WEEK
- Can Someone’s Face Be a Trademark?
- Rolex Handed a Loss in Bid to Block EUIPO Trademark Registration of Crown Logo
- Can AI generated art be protected by copyright?
- European Innovation Council and SMEs Executive Agency: Pfizer and BioNtech countersue Moderna – Advocate General’s Opinion in case C-686/21
- Russian patents grab deemed ‘act of war’
- The Adidas v. Thom Browne Saga: Stripes May Be ‘Earned’ But They Cannot Be Owned
- Apple Loses ITC Battle to Masimo Over Pulse Oximeter Technology
- Slogan automatically protected as a trade mark? A recent take of the Italian Supreme Court
- Who Ultimately Owns Content Generated By ChatGPT And Other AI Platforms?