OUR SELECTION OF #IPNEWS AND ARTICLES OF THE WEEK
- Copyright, Computer-Generated Image Issues at Play in Yuga Labs v. Ryder Ripps
- Rolex Handed a Loss in Bid to Block EUIPO Trademark Registration of Crown Logo
- How do you cancel degenerated trade marks?
- Can Charlie Chaplin’s character “Charlot” be registered as an EU trade mark?
- No small feat: Converse wins Dutch Supreme Court case on trade mark exhaustion
- Is SHAVETTE a trademark or a generic name for razors in the EU?
- Adidas’ Recent Trial Loss Unlikely to Deter Brand Enforcement
- Adidas – Thom Browne. Trade mark registration of a person’s face.
- IPOPHL to stop counterfeiting in marketplaces
- Patenting Micro-Organisms in Australia ~ s41